(Approved by AICTE, Affiliated by S P Pune University, Recognized by Govt of Maharashtra, Institute Code – MB6174-TIMR)
Offers A Unique MBA Program
Best MBA Course for a Global Career
Trinity-Genesis Employability Program provides students with the knowledge, skills, and develop the right attitude to successful transition from institute to the workplace. Most importantly, we want students to try things and learn from the experience.
The Trinity-Genesis Employability Program (GEP) is a structured program that recognizes the personal and professional development a student gains from their involvement in activities and beyond academic studies.
The program will guide students through a range of experiences and reflections to unlock their potential.
Through GEP, student will have access to a wide range of activities and training opportunities that can help student to get trained on professional skills, get involved in the community, and prepare for a successful career.
The benefits of GEP:
• Access to career development and practical activities, which will enhance employment and advancement potential;
• Gaining and enhancing valuable transferable skills such as teamwork, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, commercial knowledge sector wise
• Training students for certification and on developing professional skill
Certifications and Training:
• Digital marketing Certification (Google AdWords, SEO, Social Media marketing)
• 100+ Presentations based upon Case Studies
• BSE/NSE Visit and Workshop
• 15+ industrial visits as per the specializations
• 100+ Mock Interviews & Aptitude Training
• 3 to 4 Live Internships
• Accounts and Finance Training program for non-finance background students
• Spoken and Written communication
• Pro-activeness and Time Management
• Corporate Grooming workshop
• Workshop on critical thinking/Problem solving/Decision Making
• Course Material
• Hostel & Mess are Mandatory for first year.*
• Certification & Knowledge modules are indicative and are subject to change as per market demand.
• All Taxes / GST are included in GEP and MDP courses.